AEMS Senior Project Day 12: 5/14/19

Another unique day today, although basically the same thing as yesterday.  I took another AP Exam this morning (AP Calculus) that was much harder than the one I took yesterday.  I felt good on the sections with calculator but I felt really bad on the sections without a calculator.  Oh well. I was hoping to get some credit for college from these tests but we will see. In the afternoon I continued my research on Khan Academy, and also did some other research online about teach strategies for students that have a harder time paying attention.  There are some kids in the class who are really smart but just have a harder time staying focused. It’s been great teaching kids of all abilities these last few weeks. Can’t wait to get back over there tomorrow!

Today’s Hours: 1

Total Hours:  36

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AEMS Senior Project Weekly Reflection #2

AEMS Senior Project Day 16: 5/20/19