AEMS Senior Project Day 17: 5/21/19

Wow.  Can’t believe that this is the last day.  I’ve had so many good memories over the last few weeks with these kids and it stinks to have to leave.  This morning the kids and I worked on their set for the play they are performing soon (which I hope to attend).  I built a rocket ship out of cardboard and we painted it red. The kids also brought me some cards, which was so nice of them.  I will definitely hang on to them for a long time. In the afternoon when I went back I had my surprise of cupcakes up my sleeve (which they already had in the morning because it was one of the student’s birthday!).  First I worked with two students on some math corrections and practice (which they did great on) and then we ate cupcakes! The kids really loved them. Afterwards I gave every one there a big hug and promised the kids I would come to their play on June 10th.  It has been an amazing few weeks and I am sad to have to leave the kids behind. I really hope someone does something like this for senior project next year!

Today’s Hours: 3.5

Total Hours: 53.5     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AEMS Senior Project Weekly Reflection #2

AEMS Senior Project Day 16: 5/20/19

AEMS Senior Project Day 12: 5/14/19